WELCOME TO DEEN DAYAL JAN AWAS YOJNA
The Haryana government’s Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna (DDJAY) initiative to encourage high density plotted colonies development in low and medium potential towns where small plots are available through a liberal policy. A home is a place where we all find relief.
Home is a home Whether it’s big or small. It gives financial security and mental peace. life seems perfect When you have a place which you can call yours. It is one of the requirements of life. you are Blessed if you already have a home! However, many people decide to cut out of their joint families and plan to build their shield. Thanks to the affordable housing project run by the government of India.
The objective behind the commencement of this project is to curb the increase of unauthorized colonies and achieve the target of “Housing for All by 2022”. This project falls under Prime Minister Awas Yojna (PMAY) and has been approved beneath the Haryana Government’s consolidated licensing policy 2015.
As per the availability of DDJAY( Deen Dayal Awas Yojna), developers or builders are allowed to construct a housing society or colony in 5 acres to 15 acres of the land bank. The most interesting benefit about this policy is that the prospective buyers can avail of loans up to 75% of the property value on plots from all leading public and private sector banks and up to 90% of the loan is obtainable on builder floors and flats.
Benefits for buyers under DDJAY
- Buyers have the freedom to buy the freehold, loanable, and litigation free plots under this scheme. First-time homebuyers are also eligible for interest benefits up to Rs 2.35 lakh under the government’s credit-linked interest subsidy scheme known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Awas Yojana (PMAY).
- Under the DDJAY scheme, developers can register four independent floors on each plot with the condition for stilt parking and lift.
- Each floor is eligible for a separate registry and hence separate bank loan can be taken for each floor. The total FAR on each plot is 2.68.
- Under the DDJAY scheme, only 50% of the plots can be allotted before their development.
- The remaining 50% of the plots are allowed to be allotted or sold only after the completion of the township or after obtaining the completion certificate from the Director Town and Country Planning, Government of Haryana (DTCP).
- The developer or colonizer has to transfer 10% of the area of the licensed colony to the government for the development and conservation of community facilities.
- The town planning scheme under DDJAY is allowed only in residential areas of towns as mentioned in the master development plans.
- To encourage the development of these colonies by private companies, the rates of external development fee and license fee have been greatly reduced, while infrastructure development and conversion charges have been removed.
- CLU will be approved after 90 days of application The maximum permitted area of the plot size under DDJAY is 150 square meters. (180 square yards). Also the maximum and minimum densities are 240 and 400 people per acre respectively.
- Under DDJAY, the license fee will be levied at the rate of Rs 1 lakh per acre for cities with medium potential and Rs 10,000 per acre in the case of cities with low potential.
- High and Hyper Potential Zone EDC charges will be the same as for a normally plotted township. In the case of Sohna, the EDC fee is around Rs 90 lakh per acre.
- The developer or colonizer is responsible for selling the licensed area in two phases. 50% of the licensed area can be sold after the internal evolution work of the completed township is completed. For this, the colonizer will have to pledge 15% of the salable area.
- The colonizer is required to transfer 10% of the licensed area to the government for the development of community facilities
Paras Group is developing a plotted township under DDJAY named Paras Ekam Homes Affordable Plots Sector 5 Sohna. Haryana Government is planning to develop 2 Lakh affordable housing units under Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojana in the cities and towns of the state by the year 2022. Ekam Homes is a well-planned project ideally located in Sohna Sector 5, Gurgaon. It is spread over a large area of 15 acres. More than 159 units are involved in this project.
Supertech India launched its new project Supertech Hill Estate Gurgaon Sector 2. Supertech Hill Estate DDJAY plots are specifically conceived, carefully designed, and smartly developed Residential Plots in sector 2 Sohna in Gurgaon, where you can fulfill your all needs of modern and luxurious life within a few kilometers.
Supertech Sambhav homes sector 17 Sohna, Gurugram the project is spread over 13 acres of land having spacious residential plots. The Supertech Group brings to you an opportunity to get a plot in a prime location of Gurugram. Situated on the Gurugram Sohna link road, Supertech Sambhav homes are an amazing deal to seal the venture. since the fast connectivity with Delhi NCR helps you spend less time on the roads and more time with family.
Situated at Sector 95A, Pataudi Road, Gurugram, Primeland is a well-planned plan, provided with all facilities for a luxury life. Spread over 10 acres, the project is impressive in its coverage. There are a total of 216 units in this project. The meticulously designed project has under-construction units. This project is available for possession from 01 December 2025. Primeland has been developed by well-known builder JMS Buildtech.
Flora Avenue 33 is a residential Affordable plotting project launched by Breez Builders and Developers in sector 33, Sohna, Gurgaon.
The project is extended over a part of 7.89375 acres of land and offers 140 plots in it. The plots are approved by Haryana Government.